News & Updates
Catch up on the latest updates and send feedback to DartConnect.
Welcome to Digital Steel 3.0 - October 2021
Welcome to Digital Steel 3.0!
Special thanks to the ongoing feedback of all tournament organizers and our DS 3.0 Beta Testers. The latest version introduces AutoPilot, providing event staff with the option of automatically assigning boards and accepting results, while providing the controls necessary to restrict individual rounds and matches while respecting players participating in concurrent events!
Please review the instructions, help and hints on this page before reaching out to us. As always, feedback, suggestions and bug reports are welcome! We will be working on DS 4.0 before you know it!
— The DartConnect Team
What’s new for Round Robin in DS 3.0
EMT – Event Manager Tabs
- Updated control panel with DCTV, help guide and automation controls
- See the dedicated sections in the Help Tab for guidance
- Pro Tip: Drag the slider bar to resize the EMT to make text or images more readable
Add, Swap or Remove Players From Groups [Learn More]
- Players can be added to a group after the groups are saved
- Players can be swapped out for a different player after the groups are saved
- Players that withdraw from a Round Robin event can now be removed with all match data and stats deleted from the event
Auto Pilot [Learn More]
- Activating Auto-Accept enables Auto Pilot mode. All match results and scores will be recorded automatically.
- Note: Automation features are optional. Staff may instead choose to accept results manually
- Pro Tip: Organizers that wish to play in the event may do so without delaying match scores and group ranking updates
- Results now appear in the Results Tab instead of popup messages
- Tab displays number of pending results
- Audible “reminder chime” will signal every 60 seconds when results are waiting
- Hide/Show results on DCTV
- Pro Tip: If the Results tab is open, the chime will not sound
Report Bugs or Suggestions - Help Improve Digital Steel
Use this form to:
- Report a bug
- Describe a problem
- Submit a suggestion
DO NOT use this form for urgent issues that require immediate attention.
For emergencies, first check the “SOS” section of this Help Tab to see if a solution is available. If needed, send an email to email@example.com to alert DartConnect that you need urgent assistance.