Check or uncheck the boxes in the control panel filters to hide or show columns in the match exceptions report. Hide any information that is not relevent or to focus on matches with specific exceptions.
- Unexpected Set Count – too many or too few sets according to your match format settings
- Unexpected Match Points – too many or too few points according to your division settings
- “Short” Sets – matches that include sets with shorthanded teams (ex: doubles/pairs that only have one player selected)
- Forfeited Sets – matches with forfeits
- Missing Players – matches with sets that have no player(s) selected
- Show Approved – reveal a history of matches that were previously approved and removed from the active exceptions list